Hello, Blog!


It's a little habit of mine to greet all things with a cheery hello - whether it be a friend down the street or a new piece of clothing, the familiarity of a warm welcome is always appreciated. I guess this is a bit of a veer off from my other hopeless ventures into the blogosphere because now I have a theme. I don't have to pick 5 things or do a daily update... I am going to post things that are "hellos" for me whether it be a new addition, a familiar acquaintance, an adventure, or a just a happy little nugget of life.

I'll be spending the next few days perfecting the layout of this little sucker, but for now, hello!

2 comments

  1. I can already tell this is going to be a lovely little space! I'm looking forward to reading more posts!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall