Showstopper



I've recently fallen into a little guilty pleasure hole... I never thought I would, but I've been watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians on demand. Please don't judge me. It's summer and I need some good ole junk TV to keep me entertained during my work lunch breaks! Anyway, I never knew about Brandon and Leah until I started watching a few weeks ago, and this video popped up on my Facebook newsfeed.

I'm actually a really big fan of this song "Showstopper"! It's so fun and summery and laid back, kind of like Leah's "zen" attitude that comes across on the show. I couldn't take my eyes off the video because it's quite original and unexpected. I just might be bumping this during my morning commute to get me pumped up for the day! Or it'll get me singing "hummana hummana hummana hummana ha!" all day long.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall