Hello, 2014!

Hello, hi there, and happy new year!

Man oh man, the second half of 2013 was a crazy ride of academics and administrative responsibilities for my extracurriculars and I was absolutely swamped... thus the unfortunate hiatus from my poor little blog starting in October. I meant to revamp my blogging over winter break (which came super late this year... darn finals!) once my new SLR camera arrived in the mail; however, when my birthday package arrived in the mail and I finished tearing through all of the plastic wrap I was beyond disappointed to find that the charger was absolutely mangled and (since they don't sell just that part) we had to send the entire thing back. Boo ): Fortunately my new one is in the mail and should be here in the next few days, and I cannot wait to practice with it a bit before I leave!

Leave for where you may ask? MAJOR LIFE UPDATE: I'm going to be spending the next 5 months in Italy and 7 weeks after that backpacking through Europe! I am so super excited, but scared out of my wits as well. I know it's going to be the experience of a lifetime and I am ready to explore the world!

That being said, I'm not sure what's going to happen to this blog... I won't promise that I'll blog my entire adventure because knowing me I'll get caught up in too many other things and not have time to devote to sitting in front of a computer (or so I hope, because I plan on spending most days out and about in the cities), but I do hope to somewhat keep up with blogging at least with some photos here and there if not also posts sprinkled with beauty bits and fashion finds.

Thank being said, thank you so much to all of the wonderful souls who have stumbled across my little blog in 2013 and I hope it'll continue to be a place where I can come and share my thoughts in 2014 (:

2 comments

  1. Well whether you choose to continue your blog or not, it's been a fun ride. Good luck for 2014 and enjoy your travels, the trip sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall