NYX Butter Gloss: Strawberry Parfait


If you're ever in need of the perfect every day, not too-done but a little somethin'-somethin' for the lips product, this one is for you. The NYX Butter Gloss bandwagon has been trucking along for quite some time now, but I only just got around to finding out what all the hype was about and I'm back to report that yes, it really is that good. Talk about non-stick shine and a little hint of color and the loveliest of subtle sweet scents, Strawberry Parfait has become one of my go-to lip colors of the moment. It's perfect for waking up my face after a less-than-ideal night's sleep (oh you know those crazy college nights spent on Netflix until 3 in the morning) before an early morning shift at work where I don't want to look overdone but I also know chapped ghost lips will get me some judgmental looks -- big time. Strawberry Parfait is slightly lavender/blue-toned than just straight pink in my opinion and glides on like a dream. It moisturizes really well and this neutral pinky color sans shimmer is everything I want from a lip gloss. What have your holy grail lippies been lately?

5 comments

  1. What a coincidence, my holy grail lip gloss at the moment is the Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've been looking for the ideal gloss for so long! Thanks for reading my mind girl ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall