Real Techniques Eye Brush Starter Set







I feel like this post is well overdue. I've been looking to get new eyeshadow brushes for quite some time, since I've only ever owned three cheapie e.l.f. brushes (though I do love them). I recently managed to ruin them in a washing accident, so I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to get a full set of different shapes and sizes. The Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set comes with five brushes and a handy case/stand aimed to make picking eye brushes a breeze. Since I don't wear that much makeup or do fancy things with my eyeshadow I thought this would be the perfect kit to test and try before going out and spending $24 on a MAC 217 or something of the like. I bought mine through Amazon for about $11 with a 20% discount deal that came with the order. Like my other Real Techniques brushes, these seem like pretty good quality for the price and I'm especially excited to use the Deluxe Crease Brush with some bronzy shades for the fall!

Base Shadow Brush
Applies a smooth flawless foundation of color.

Deluxe Crease Brush
Soft, oversized design for effortless contouring.

Accent Brush
Designed for Precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging.

Fine Liner Brush
The ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner.

Brow Brush
Distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows.

2 comments

  1. I have this set and I use a lot of the brushes in it very regularly! Even though the brow brush is a little bigger, it really makes filling in the brows super quick and easy. Love the Deluxe crease brush for blending out concealer too!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=465288549&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall