YSL Tint-In-Oil #4


I am a firm believer in love at first swatch. The moment I laid my eyes on the beautiful silver-pink packaging of the new YSL Vopulté Tint-In-Oil in 4 I Rose You and swiped the candy-scented beauty on my lips I knew it'd be coming home with me. I've been on the hunt for a lightweight, natural pink lip without looking like I'm wearing any product and let me tell you, this stuff is the most perfect lip product ever. Super moisturizing, slightly "wet" thanks to the oil formula, and effortlessly sinking into the lips, the Tint-In-Oil gives a beautiful natural shine and brings out the best rosy, baby pink tones from my natural lip color. It compliments my everyday makeup and adds another dimension of glowiness that makes my lips look flirty and luscious. The applicator is the perfect size to smooth on the oil and the packaging is so beautiful I feel like I need to put it on display somewhere! The Tint-In-Oil is the first YSL product I've ever tried despite hearing about their gorgeous lip products for quite some time, but I'm glad I held out for this. I cannot rave about this enough (I made my friend get one too), this is sure to become a longtime love.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall