OGX Kukuí Oil Shampoo + Conditioner


Winter is the bane of my existence. For a girl who suffers from dry skin and eczema, the winds turning cold can only mean brace yourself. I'm prone to eczema breakouts along my hairline and at the nape of my neck which is not only unsightly but painful, and really concerning when my hair even seems to be thinning out there (sorry if it's TMI but eczema-prone girls, ya feel me).

When prescription shampoo just wasn't enough, I realized I probably needed to inject way more moisture into my haircare routine which is when I came across the OGX Kukuí Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. As a longtime lover of moroccan and argan oils for the hair, this new Hawaiian secret remedy sounded just up my alley! Plus it promises to hydrate and defrizz, which is necessary when you live in the land of fog and frizzballs.

This stuff is seriously no joke. About a week into using it my hair was sleeker, shinier, and overall so much healthier than when I was using the Pantene Aqua Light. The frizz levels are down, and so are the eczema breakouts! This not only nourishes the hair but moisturizes my scalp without causing any unnecessary oiliness (I can get through two days without dry shampoo and make it through a third day with). I've put this through major use before reviewing (I'm almost out of the shampoo), and both products have been standout finds in giving my hair and scalp the care and attention it needs. It's super affordable, super effective, and they're always doing deals at the drugstore. I can't recommend it enough! I'm curious to see what other hair goodies OGX offers... is there anything else you'd recommend I check out when I have to restock?




Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall