My Drugstore Wishlist


The beauty aisles in drugstores are stocking more and more amazing products that rival their high-end counterparts. I've never really had the spending money to blow on makeup and beauty products at Sephora and department stores so I've been a drugstore junkie for a few years now since I've really started looking into and becoming more interested in makeup. Now you could say I'm a familiar face at the local Walgreens and CVS (too bad we don't have a Rite Aid/Target nearby, or else I would be frequenting those too). I get most of my tips from YouTube but I also like to drop by and see what's new in stores these days during my free time, because awkward bus schedules and less-than-ideal class times call for a speedy but productive use of my 30 minute gaps. I've already tried the Rimmel Show Off (or UK Apocalips) liquid lipsticks, which by the way I love, and have seen the new Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Pigments that accompany the creme eyeshadows they now have on permanent display... I'd like to say I'm pretty up-to-date with all the new releases. But that by no means makes me some drugstore guru, there are still plenty of products I'd love to get my grubby little hands on.

Here's my current drugstore wishlist. I know I'll be holding off on these for a while. At least until my no-buy is over, and also not until I make a dent in my current collection because I'd like to keep my stash manageable and useful since the rest of my life is filled with clutter.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall