My Favorite A/W Polish



I am so, so, so excited to announce that I've officially got my first OPI Kennebunk-Port manicure of the season on my fingers this week! This deep red shade is not only my go-to in the autumn/winter months, but it's my absolute favorite nail polish of all time. Yep, you heard me. All time.

It's such a gorgeous deep shade that hints at cranberry and burgundy but stays true to its red roots. The formula glides on so well and with two coats and a swipe of Seche Vite I get the most compliments on my nails when I wear this color. I just feel like it embodies the coziness of fall and cool vampiness of winter while looking sophisticated and not at all gaudy like red nails often can seem. I must also say, the Maine reference in the name hits a soft spot in my heart. As much as I'm dreading the cold, I'm getting kind of excited to bring back the red nails, army coats, and plaid scarves this autumn!

2 comments

  1. Wow, this is a gorgeous colour! It's such a lovely shade of red (and totally gives off the 'pin-up girl' vibe to me)!

    Quantum
    The Scientist Who DIYs

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall