May Wishlist


I can't quite hop on the '70s trend, but I do think my wishlist picks for this month have a little retro inspiration. Chunky, strappy sandals, rounded sunnies, and flowy fabrics have been catching my eye all month (and I must admit I did treat myself to the first pair of sandals - waiting for them to arrive next week!). I've just graduated from university this past week so I'm already looking forward to summer vacation and taking some time off to apply to jobs and rest up (it's been a week of nonstop celebrations and my body is definitely telling me to take it easy, haha). This is also an opportunity to make advances in my fashion styling as I declare myself an official adult and accountable for looking more on-trend and put together. My main goals are to incorporate cute heels into my everyday outfits and strive to achieve the effortless chic look! What's on your current wishlist?


Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall