Midnight Recovery Concentrate


You know how they say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone? After running out of a stock of samples of this I realized that the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is one of my lifelong necessities. I swear this little blue bottle is full of pure magic. It's a replenishing facial oil that helps nourish and restore the skin overnight. At first I wasn't sure how what this oil would do for my already oily-ish skin, but I'd heard enough about it (and got sucked in by the #EssieButtonEffect) that my curiosity got the best of me. Upon first trial I literally saw instant results (not even exaggerating!). You're supposed to warm a few drops in your palms and press the oil into the skin after applying toner and before moisturizer at night to help it soak into the skin and work its magic. In the morning my skin was softer, smoother, bouncier, more supple, and best of all, more radiant. I could feel the difference in my skin as I touched it and see it even as I put foundation on - this gives the most beautiful glow without any extra products. I had stocked up on a few samples of this (each lasted about a week because you don't need that much!) and had to run to my nearest Kiehl's 2 days after running out because my skin just wasn't the same. It's a little pricey but I've learned that investing in skincare really goes a long way, especially with problematic skin like mine, and this luxurious glass bottle should last me quiet a while. If you're in need of some firming, softening, brightening, moisturizing... basically anything and everything, I would highly recommend checking this out!

Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall