Super Lustrous Shine


Nothing cures a mid-week slump like a good swipe of lipstick! I went to buy the Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick in Rich Girl Red after seeing EmilyNoel83 mention it in her Best in Beauty Spring Lip Edition video, but got sidetracked by the BOGO 50% off deal at Walgreens and ended up coming home with Plum Velour as well. The latter is not the springiest of colors, but I really love this sheer plum shade! It's much different from the berry reds I already have in my collection and the current weather is in the drizzly low-60s so I think I can still pull off a vampy lip or two in the middle of May. I'm really excited about Rich Girl Red as well, seeing as I've been on the hunt for an easy wearable red. This orange-toned sheer shine formula is great for spring and summer. It's bright without looking in-your-face opaque, and it's a great alternative to the daunting classic red lip for girls who don't wear bold makeup on the regular. The smooth, shiny formula makes these colors buildable without being overwhelming and I'm excited to continue wearing them with different looks. Any lippies you've been loving lately?

P.S. I missed doing lip swatches! I've also got to get back on my blogging mojo - I have a good feeling about summer posts though! Stay tuned (:


Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall