Incanto Charms

Summer is finally here! To go along with my floral shorts, flowy tanks, and strappy sandals, I love changing up my everyday scent for the season. One of my tried and true summertime scents is Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms. This is actually the first "real" perfume I owned, and smelling it brings back memories of fending off the sticky humidity in Japan by eating shaved ice and soft serve. It's a super fruity fragrance with strong notes of passionfruit and honeysuckle with a slight muskiness to throw off any overt sweetness. I love the pink and blue bottle with the adorable boho-vibe print - even the packaging embodies the fun, brightness of the scent. A little spritz of this instantly brightens up my mood and it always makes me feel summertime appropriate when heading out the door! I've heard tons of people rave about Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess as their summer scent, but this is definitely my go-to. Do you have a summer must-have perfume?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall