My Someday List



Do y'all have those makeup products that you always ooh and ahh at but never actually bite the bullet and buy? I've had a running list for a while now but just never seem to get around to adding any of them to my collection - they're too expensive, or I already have enough of whatever product it is... there's always something. But I always think to myself, someday! I finally caved and treated myself to the Urban Decay Naked Palette as a graduation you're-a-real-person-now-get-your-shit-together reward slash confidence booster recently so my bank account's gotta rest for a little while, but one of these days I hope my dream makeup collection will include these lovely items!

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville. I've heard Zoella rave about this for so, so long that I just need to try it out for myself. It looks absolutely gorgeous in all of the reviews I've seen/read, and it's a true cult favorite. Swatched in store, Deauville seems like the perfect match for my skin and I want to get that flawless dewy finish!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless. I received a sample of this blush when I ordered the Airbrush foundation and fell in love. It's an awesome bright pink shade that's still super wearable and extremely long-lasting.

Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub. As always, Essie Button is the ultimate enabler. After hearing about the custom color he mixed for her I've been after one of these watercolor blushes from the regular range (though I think I can only buy one online through Feel Unique since they don't seem to carry Daniel Sandler anywhere in the States). The texture seems so light and effortless, and I also just love the name and color of Cherub.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. Ugh this has been at the top of my list for aaages, I just can't justify buying a highlight when I never used to wear it. The lust for this golden glow is so real. I've been getting more into wearing the one from the Sleek contour palette lately, so perhaps this will be joining the highlighter fam soon!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Is there such thing as too gorgeous of a product? I think not. But the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is one of the closest things to perfection I've ever set eyes on. I just want to take a huge fluffy brush and dust these beautiful powders all over my face!

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette. I know I just bought the UD Naked Palette, but it took me a while to decide on that one over this beautiful collection of matte neutrals and purples. The shades in this would compliment my hazel eyes so well, and the matte texture is absolute gold! Seriously, one of these days...

What's on your "Someday" list?


Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall