Urban Decay Naked


Late to hop on the bandwagon is a little bit of an understatement for this recent purchase of mine. After lusting over the Urban Decay Naked Palette for oh, let's see, like 5 years (I'm pretty sure it release in Summer 2010... yikes!), it's finally a part of my life! I don't think I have much original to say about the palette since most beauty bloggers have covered all of the wonderful things about it, but I just wanted to share my excitement and get some tips and tricks on what kinds of looks y'all love from this palette!

It's taken a while to save up for this because I tried to compensate with cheaper alternatives in attempts to convince myself I didn't need to shell out $55 for a neutral palette, but now that I've been playing around with it I understand why this is such a staple. The colors are gorgeous, the shadows are so buttery and smooth, and I will wear every single shade here. Recently I've been loving wearing Naked/Buck in the crease and Sidecar or Toasted on the lid with Virgin in the inner corner as my everyday look (I haven't even thought about using another palette/eyeshadow since buying this!). I am really excited to try a super golden summer look by putting Half Baked all around my eye with a super bright white highlight and peachy cheeks. Ugh I cannot rave enough - I am so excited to continue playing around with all of the gorgeous shades and it's going to get some good use from here on out.

What are your favorite combinations from this palette? I'd love to try them out! x


Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall