Revlon Matte Balm


I mentioned this product in my May Favorites post, but I've really been all about the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive lately! The plush matte texture is so smooth and silky without being super drying (I'm not sure how they do it!) and the color payoff is fantastic. It does tend to cling to dry patches, but is creamy enough that it doesn't make the situation any worse. I can get a solid couple hours wear with one application though it doesn't hold up too well against major wear and tear (eating, drinking, etc.). It's light and easy to reapply though so not too much of a hassle overall. Not to mention the soft mint smell that is subtle but refreshing. I just love the bright but wearable spring color so much it's definitely staying in my everyday makeup bag for a while!

Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall