June Favorites

Hellooo July, and goodbye June! Not sure what's up with this global heat wave going on, but I am seriously missing the San Francisco fog right now as I'm spending the last few days of my "summer" chillin' (more like sweatin') at home before heading back to the city to start my new job next week! Anywho, as I'm soaking up the sun and making the best out of the sweltering weather I finally hopped on the romper bandwagon. Can you believe I never owned one until now?! I'm so freaking pleased with this loose floral romper I picked up on sale at Zara, and love wearing it with my Sam & Libby lace-up sandals from Target. It's my ideal summer outfit that's fun and casual but still put together. Of course to freshen up my still-pasty legs for show I've been loving the EOS Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss. Unlike regular foaming shaving creams, this one is like a lotion and sticks to my skin in the shower without just running off in the water. It's helped me achieve a great close shave and moisturizes so much - it's perfect for me since I hate/always forget to apply lotion afterwards! Summer is also peach season, and I've been obsessed with the peaches at my local fruit stand this month. I could eat about five a day if you left me with a bushel... No joke. I've also rediscovered a hobby of mine which is painting and busted out the acrylics to customize my notebooks and paint a little globe a la Anthropologie (but for a fraction of the price, since I found some mini globes at Marshall's for only $9!). June's been a great month of relaxation but I'm getting a little bored of sitting without anything to do, so I am excited to begin the next chapter of my life this July! What were some of your June favorites?


Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall