Fall Forward


As sweater weather rolls in, accompanied by my good friend Karl the Fog, it's time to start prepping for fall! Transitioning out of summer peaches and super bronzed skin, here are a few products I'm excited to bring back into my routine this upcoming season.

To achieve that quintessential fall I-just-ran-through-a-pumpkin-patch flush I am going to be hardcore dipping into one of my favorite blushes of all time, the Sally Girl blush in Flushed. This stuff is seriously soft, super pigmented, and only $1.99, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be in everyone's makeup bag!

On the eyes I'm really feeling the soft, neutral mattes from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette or a plummy bronzed lid with a wash of MAC Sable and a ton of mascara.

To compliment either look the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 08 would be the perfect mauvey-nude to wear during the day. For crisp fall evenings or to get a sassier day look I love a good dollop of the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Garnet. It's an awesome glossy, muted pinky-magenta that is the perfect color to wear before we really break into the vampy winter reds.

What's going into up your autumn makeup bag?



Products mentioned:
Sally Girl Blush - Flushed (Not available online + check your local Sally Beauty Supply)    /    Urban Decay Naked Basics    /    MAC Sable

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall