Links I Love #1


I spend a lot of time browsing the internet... and I mean a lot. Thanks to some down time at work lately I've come across some cool stuff around the web, so here's a little wrap up of my recent favorite finds!

I absolutely love the textures and muted colors in this Outfit to Room article from Rue Daily. I think I need both the scarf and the gorgeous blanket in my life ASAP.

Piggybacking on the theme of cute rooms, these articles on Living in a Shoebox and Ikea-inspired Small Space Decor provided some helpful hints to give me hope during my desperate SF apartment search (seriously, is there anything better than a bunk bed for $1,800/mo these days?).

No matter where I end up, I have my heart set on getting (perhaps DIY-ing?) this awesome Oliver Bonas Wire Wall Antelope Head to go above my bed.

Onto a major flashback to my '90s childhood — Refinery29 interviewed Lisa Frank and now I'm itching to get my hands on some psychedelic neon leopard notebooks...

And the Polaroid Snap is probably the cutest thing I've seen all week (take that, Instax!!). It'd be the perfect little gadget to snap some artsy shots of a fall wardrobe inspired by The Vault File's Fall Essentials List.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall