Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo


Let me just get this out of the way and say it, I hate showering. Yeah yeah, icky human, whatever. It just takes so much damn time out of my day! But I justify my every-other-day (mm, maybe extra on weekends) hair wash with the claim it's healthier for your scalp. And for a girl who suffers from major eczema breakouts at the hairline the less product, blowdrying, and general heat styling the better.

Those in-between days can get a little tricky though. As we all know, dry shampoo has become a staple in every it-girl's haircare routine. A lot of people swear by Batiste (didn't do the trick for me), and everyone knows the Tre Semme one is absolute crap. What I found to be the best volumizing, oil-sucking, general make my hair look manageable product is the Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo.

I started out with a little sample which lasted me ages because a little of this fine powder goes a long way. Application can be a bit of a doozy, but I found putting some in my palm, pinching it between my fingers to sprinkle it into my roots, and then tossing my hair around after rubbing it in works best. It immediately mattifies any extra oiliness and gives lift throughout. Not to mention the citrus scent (very lime-heavy) has grown on me. Since it is a white powder it does need some working in, but who doesn't like a good a head massage? Two birds, one stone!

I doubt I'll ever get through this massive bottle, but maybe by the time I do COLAB dry shampoo will have made it's way across the pond, because I'm super keen on trying it after hearing so many rave reviews! But for now, I'm quite happy with this handy hair helper. What's your go-to dry shampoo?



Products mentioned:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall