TREND: Gray Skinnies

No white after Labor Day? No problem... at least in the denim department! This Autumn/Winter I'm coveting the perfect compromise between summer whites and winter darks — yep, you guessed it, gray skinny jeans. While they might not seem like an essential wardrobe staple, or that exciting in general, they are some of the most versatile bottoms I now proudly own.

I've been quite inspired by Victoria from In The Frow's style lately and channelled her while making this purchase. I love the way she effortlessly styles her gray skinnies with a jumper and trainers on a casual day but adds in some glam with fab sunglasses or a red lipstick, or dresses them up with a blouse and edgy platforms while still keeping it comfy through the legs. Same goes for Kat from With Love From Kat's choice to pair with nude heels! Since they aren't as harsh as black jeans they really soften up an outfit and add extra cozy vibes as the days start to get chillier.

How will I wear my gray jeans this autumn? I'm thinking either with my trusty black BP Trolley Boots and a leather jacket over a white tee and some long silver jewelry or with a denim jacket, white chiffon top and some teal kitten heel pumps, as I'm not quite ready to give up summer. What's your take on gray skinny jeans? I'd love to know!



Products + Blogs Mentioned (Images L to R):

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall