Little Autumn Haul


Confession: I went for a cheeky little shop. I couldn't help it, really, seeing as cozy knits are filling store windows (and I work smack dab in the middle of the city's shopping district — lunch break spending sprees are inevitable).

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this rust colored H&M knit sweater I picked up seeing as it brightens up my otherwise all-black colder weather wear. It's well-made for being only $20 and I love how it's a slouchy bat-wing with side slits and a longer back but looks so put together! It might be a little burnt-orange overload but I just had to pick up this awesome geometric Zara scarf for this season too. Last year I picked up a black-and-white grid print blanket scarf from Zara that quickly became my winter staple, so this is my pick for this year!

Fate is probably the word I'd use for my last purchase, this gorgeous pair of black leather loafers that were only $22 (I LOVE SALE SEASON) from the Gap. After absolutely ruining my black flats on European cobblestone two springs ago I've been on a hunt to replace them but nothing fit quite right. These are the most comfortable, soft and stretchy flats with structure and class to go with any outfit. Perfect for work and perfect for play, they are some of the most-worn shoes in my bunch already!

My A/W wishlist is far from fulfilled, as I'm still looking for some more knit pieces, a gray wool A-line dress, and some cute hats, but I'm quite happy with my latest finds so far! What are you looking to haul this season?



Products mentioned:

Other featured pieces:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall