Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight






It's been feeling a lot like summer in San Francisco (actually, it's been warmer than most days in July as far as I can remember!) and that's the perfect excuse to transition from my warm, cozy vanilla-toned perfumes into spring scents and I am pretty excited about it. Like it's packaging, Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight is light, feminine, and playful. A mix of apple, quince flower and freesia combined with more floral tones of iris, gardenia and peony make Daisy Delight a really fresh and upbeat scent. And you know I won't like a perfume unless there's a little hint of muskiness, so I love how it closes out with musk, cedar and sandalwood for that little extra edge. While it smells lovely, unfortunately the lasting power is not the greatest on my skin. However, it's a great pick-me-up scent to spritz on throughout the day when you feel like you're melting in your spoiled San Francisco February. What fragrances are you looking forward to bring out in the spring?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall